Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tying Streamers (Coming Soon)

Here are some patterns that we are tying in preparation for our trip to Chilean Patagonia. All of these patterns can also be used on your local waters as well. I hope to take photos of the tying process and plan to post on this blog along with posting on the West Branch Resort blog at
http://www.westbranchresort.com/fly_fishing_blog.html

For Chilean event information go back to my website RSM FlyFishing then to the event tab.

So take a look at some of my favorite patterns and if any of them interest you send me an email at scott@rsmflyfishing.com and I'll make sure I get the tying instructions published.

The top fly is 6" long



Tied using Puglisi Fibers



This fly is about 6" long and casts fairly well once wet





These are some of my favorites for big browns



More of my go to patterns

This is a sample of the results



Another example of streamer success
Check back often as I will soon post the first tying instructions.

If you have not read my first article on Streamer Fishing, check it out by scrolling down in this blog or you can also read it at  West Branch Resort Fishing Blog .

I am getting ready to post another article on Streamer Techniques. So check back often for Tying Instructions and Streamer Fishing Techniques.

Good fishing everyone and think spring,

Scott McClintock

No comments:

Post a Comment